Need to Promote Next Week’s Special Sale?
Many consumers use the internet to find local businesses. Often, they may be looking for a current promotion or special. The good news: Google has just rolled out the new preferential layout for the “offer” option for Google business.
Now, when users are searching for a restaurant or business, they will immediately see your offers, special sales, or promotions that you are currently running right underneath the key business details. This is free advertising and makes your business listing claim even more space on a google search page! (People see more of your business and less of your competitors)
How to Take Advantage of Google Offers Free Advertising
It doesn’t matter what kind of business you are running, if you have the opportunity to get new clients, you should take the chance! One way to amplify your opportunity for more business is to offer a discount or freebie to first-time customers. Using a dynamic image alongside the offer will catch the eye of a new customer, as well as help establish trust and a potent first impression.
How Easy is it to Set up an Offer?
It’s really simple. After you create your account on Google Business, you’ll simply create a new post. The steps are outlined below:
- Login to Google Business
- In the left-hand column, click “Posts”
- Select “Offer” in the pop-up tab
- Select your Image
- “Offer Details”- Write a brief, clear, and warm (Remember- 1st impression!) message, promoting not only your offer but the climate of your business (why not make the first impression a memorable one?)
- “Offer Title” – the title of your offer. It has to be eye-catching!
- Start and End dates of the offer (more time-specific offers are also easy to customize)
- Add Coupon code (if applicable)
- Add URL used to redeem the offer (if applicable)
- Add Terms and conditions
If you follow these steps, you can easily do some of your own free advertising and set up your first online offer using Google Business.
** Did you know that 56% of local stores have not claimed their Google listing? That’s shocking since consumers are drastically changing how they find you online- and if you don’t have a Google business listing, then you could be missing out. And it’s FREE- so what’s stopping you? Hop on over to www.business.google.com and set up your listing so you can take advantage of using online offers!
Not sure where to get started? We’d love to take a look at your business and answer any questions!